There's Changes Coming..


MAYBE... I'm still thinking things over.

I have a couple other blogs that I reserved the names for here on Blogger. "FXCetera" being one I've had for a number of years now and haven't used. "Oh, That's Trash" another I just grabbed in light of the changes in considering to my main blog, "chase canadé", which your viewing now.

If you've been here before, you may have noticed I've changed the look of this, my main blog, from a custom design to one of Blog Spots generic in-house versions. I did so because apparently Blog Spot made some changes to their editing area on the layout that just want working for some of the gadgets with that custom design.

I gained one gadget back, and lost the use of another with that change in design. Apparently some of the in-house themes themselves Blog Spot offers don't work seamlessly with Blog Spot. But what can you do...? I enjoy writing blogs posts on things. It's a statement that I exist or existed of they survive my lifetime which I find a pretty cool thought. Like a time capsule of sorts.


As for the changes I'm considering, which I'm just considering at this point. They're more to do with the fact that I have several topics of interest all mixed up on this one big. I have restoration and repair mixed in with graphic arts mixed in with odd ball crap like camping. I have mixed in with those posts some opinions which in all honesty I try to refrain from doing as not to go off subject, but at the same time, I have an opinion on things that effect my life, my country or the general insanity I'm trying escape that yeah, I do want to voice an opinion on. Only because I'm sick of the bullshit going on. Even if it's only in a bug post. It's good to let it out rather than keep it inside all the time. So I'm considering the following changes...

To move all the graphics related stuff to "FXcetra". This would include, 2D, 3D, Photography, etc etc.

To move all Restoration, Repair and DIY to"Oh, that's Trash", which is self explanatory and just makes sense.

Keep the odd ball stuff here and start posting opinion or point of view posts on this blog.

The dilemma I'm having about these changes is is one or more suffering from the lack of parts or regularly posting on one blog or the other. Mainly the "FXcetera" blog since I don't have a desktop set up, or any of my photography related gear set up to work with. I don't want the blog itself to go stagnant as was happening with this blog. And the reason I started posting about what I was working on as far as restoration or repair. Which in itself, as mentioned, leads to the idea of a separate blog dedicated or great strictly towards that subject matter.

I've also considered some sort of online store front to sell some of those restored items within that particular blog. And possibly a... Oh what do they call those things?  a patreon account maybe (?). Which, I don't think I have enough readers for such an account, but I definitely need to figure out a way to finance the restoration and repair side.

I recently did a repair/modification to a kids Double Sided Rolling Art Easel Storage Center that I didn't post about but sold t recently for $35.  A couple pictures of it below:


Originally it came with a silicone gasket for tires which were great if you could keep the dang things from falling off but you couldn't. And I only had one of them for one wheel with no idea where to get a replacement. So I came up with a new tire made from self stick instillation neoprene foam rubber. Perfect fit.


I also improved and modified the axle which what others that had this complained about the wheels falling off. I needed it up and posted the mod to Amazon to help other parents that had this Art Wagon.

I went out and bought a ton of stuff and included it with it.



Below you can see all the extras I bought to go with it. New paper rolls, variety of chalk, croons and more.


By itself, the wagon retails for over $100. Up to $150 depending on where you purchase it. Add another $50 for the rest of the stuff which is all brand new, you have between $150 and $200 worth of product. And that's not counting the repair and mod material costs or labor.

I only asked $35 for all.  A gift price by anyone's account I felt and I'm sure you'll agree.  Can you believe someone had the audacity to offer me $20 for it?!

And yes it sold. But not to some family with kids, let alone a lower income family, which would've been nice. Instead some wealthy church bought it for their Pre-School. What do I care if it sold you may ask. Though I'm happy it sold, I have a thing about churches whether they are wealthy ones or piss poor ones and I have my take on theologians and theologies. If you've seen what I've seen, walked in my shoes a few miles, you'd understand my view on the subject. If that's the crap you want to believe in and your thing, fine. Just do it over there and leave me the hell out of it. I want nothing to do with it. Any of it. Or the people that partake in such nonsense. And I've been to pretty much every freaking denomination of theology when growing up as a kid. I didn't buy that bullshit as a kid, and in seeing even more as an adult... lol, I don't people, you do what you want... as stated, just do it over there, way over there.

And it's not just the theological bullshit, it's all the rest of the bullshit "things" I've been subjected to and hear about daily too. It's every "thing". Because for the most part, it's all those things are bullshit. All of it. And I've listened to all this crap my entire life and I'm done with it all. And I've got something to say about it besides just take that shit else where and shove up your special thing ass

 As a good person, a honest person, as a white or Caucasian American for others to put the weight of the world and this countries problems on my fucking shoulders as a individual, as a race, it's absurd. And I have long been over people of any race, white or otherwise trying to make me carry that weight. Fuck you, carry it your god damn self. I have one life, one country I offer no apologies.

As a non white, you have one life, two countries. So get the fuck out of my face with the bullshit. It feels like I'm constantly doing battle with people I don't even know for things I don't even have a say in.

Essentially they've cut the White Americans tongues out (unless they're sucking some other races dick) along with cutting their balls off after castrating them. All in the name of Civil Rights and Equality. That doesn't make for Civil Rights or Equality! Fucking A, enough is enough already.

 A bunch of psycho idiots in power, in the media, in the fucking country. I want to escape it all but I have no where to go it seems to order to escape the insanity of it all. I really don't want to blog about it, but it's in my face every day. I'm stuck in this cesspool of shit and as much as I try to escape I keep getting dragged back into it.
Anyway...

Yeah, I went on a rant there... and I honestly didn't mean to in this post. I'm just very unhappy where I am in my life, my surroundings and don't have a means of escape at this point or making it better and I really feel or know rather I'm being prevented from improving my situation simply. I'll figure it out but I'm ticked off about many things.

Which brings me to another change I'm considering, adding a "View-Point" section or category to my main blog. In part so I can keep my opinions and views on things, like theologies or politics, or the perpetual on going insanity that's been plaguing the country out of other blog posts.

I'm at an age where I feel experienced enough, I'm intelligent enough and open minded enough to share my view with the rest of the world on various subject matters. I'm also not as blind as most seem to be on certain issues. Plus I just need to get it out of my system. I'm angry about a lot of things. And in as much as I end my post with "Stay Happy", I'm not a happy camper myself and haven't been for far too long. I've been the subject of whatever bullshit for far too long. As I've mentioned to others, you only have one life, this is mine, so don't fuck with it. Go fuck your own up if you must, but don't fuck with someone else's life. And I want to be happy again. Financially free again as I once was. I have bigger things I want to do with my life. My fear is I won't have enough time left to fulfill my aspirations. I've already had one major passion and success pulled out from under me. More than just pulled out, fuckers were all over me trying to destroy my dreams. Fucking morons is what they were...

Anyway... I'm going to make some changes are I suspect. To the blog, to just everything. Hopefully for the better.

At least that's the plan. 😀

I figure if I say it in a blog post, it'll be at the forefront in my mind so to speak. A reminder if you will of the team at hand. So if you've been reading this blog... You may see some changes in the near future. Improvements hopefully.

Cheers...

Comments