Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball X-mas Ornament

You just knew that someone would come up with a Wrecking Ball ornament for X-Mas.
And they did!

I opened up the Instructables Newsletter and there is was in all it's Holiday glory. The diy Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball Tree Ornament. I don't know about you but I think it would look great on your Christmast tree this year. Heck, I'd want one. Who wouldn't? It's just one of those things that makes you smile, gives your friends something to talk about when they come over to visit for the holidays waiting on you to break out the spike for the egg-nog.

Forget whether you like the music or her style or not - this is just too cool.
And you have to hand it to Miley or anyone for that matter, one artist to another, if someone is making a Christmas tree ornament out of your Album Cover... you're doing something right. And congrats are in order. What better gift can someone get as an artist...?
.
The Instructable by mikeasaurus is a diy on how to make your own Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball tree ornament.



- It put a smile on my face and some Holiday Cheer in my day.
At the risk it puts a smile on your face and some holiday cheer in your day, I'm blogging about it.

And would someone that can, make sure Miley gets to see it. I'm sure she'd be thrilled just as anyone would.

Before I forget to add it, jump over to the Instructable Wrecking Ball Ornament and make your very own.

We all need something to smile about an this Holiday season - to me - is one of them.

Hmmm,  A huge Christmas Tree full of hot girls on Wrecking ball Ornaments.
Now there's a Christmas Special in the works.

Happy Holidays Folks
- chase -

Comments