In my last post on the 1913 Glider I fixed the problem that showed up with the wires, and moved on to messing with the textures which were showing too much reflective ness for a matt cloth material. I think I found where the problem was. But while messing around with the materials - for the goof  I added some images I had made in the past as textures...

So this is another shot of it as before as you may remember looking all 1913ish and ready for the Museum...



And this is a shot with what I like to call Wing Wrappers on it...

As they say - it's all in the packaging...
Amazing how some color and design and she doesn't look so 1913ish anymore.
- looks pretty cool actually - to me anyway.
and this gave me some more ideas on the artwork/ materials I'm going to use for the wing cloth.

Anyhow now that I have some of the texturing / materials heading in a satisfactory direction I'll move forward with more structure detailing and then... the dynamics!

Till next time...

chase

Leave a Reply